Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sean's Blessing part 2


The Big Day!
Sean Jared White was given a name and a blessing on August 7th, 2011. He was 8 weeks old. Jared gave a wonderful blessing, other Priesthood holders were his Grandpas David White and David Wright, my cousin Richard Magleby, our Bishop Andrew Nelson and one of Jared's counselors in the Young Men's Presidency Damon Lines.
It was a very special day for us. I loved getting Sean all dressed in his blessing outfit. It was just one of those very special moments where I felt so blessed by Heavenly Father to have another little baby. Thank you everyone who made it! Sean is so loved.


Dad and grandpa taking Max back to nursery
I took these the next Sunday when Sean was 9 weeks. I really wanted to take some of just him in his outfit and finally found some time to do it.

and just for comparison, because I haven't done this yet, here is Sean at 9 weeks in his blessing outfit, and Max at 9 weeks in his blessing outfit. You can see some similarities in these pictures but to me they look SO different, except for the fact that they are chunky monkeys.

flashback to Max's blessing here

1 comment:

Kirsten Treff said...

I think they have very different features, but with those chubby cheeks, it's hard to tell! It'll be fun to see how they look as they get older. I think it's about the same with my girls: they look like sisters for sure, but there are a lot of differences.