Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blessing


Maxwell David White was blessed on May 3rd by his daddy. It was such a great day, one that I've been looking forward to for some time. He did great during the blessing, just didn't want to have his picture taken! A nice lady in our ward took more pictures with her nice camera but I don't have those back yet so I thought I'd just put these up. Our church building shares the same plot of land as the beautiful Newport Beach temple.
We had family back at our apartment afterwards. My mom was smart enough to snap a picture of Max with his his two Grandpas who he is named after (both of them are named David).
Max was blessed in the same outfit that Jared was blessed in! Do you think they look alike?THANK YOU everyone who could make the trip to be there for Max, it was a great day.

5 comments:

pandorasbox said...

there's my doll baby in his outfit!

Anonymous said...

Jared and Max do look quite a bit alike as babies :) So cute! That is awesome you were able to bless him, you look so happy.

Jean said...

What a great day! Max is darling!!!

Stephanie said...

What a great and happy day! I am so glad that your family was able to come for it. You look so good in the pictures! Is Max letting you sleep at night yet?

Jessie said...

Baby blessings are so special, I'm glad that you were able to have a lot of family there for it...