Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Disneyland with the Fam

When our family was visiting for Sean's blessing we all went to Disneyland. It was a blast, we now have season passes for the next year (So Cal residents get a good deal, Max is still free.) so watch out for more DL pics! We've been back since this trip and have had a lot of fun. We went to California Adventure for the first time, which was better than I thought. They're actually building a "Cars Land" there like mini radiator springs that looks like it is going to be amazing!

I am impressed with how well my mom can use her I-phone!
Riding Small World with my mom and Max was extra special. Ever since I can remember, my family talks about how when I was 2.5 we came to Disneyland and all I wanted to do was ride Small World. My mom just took me on it over and over while my dad took the other kids around. Here we are going on Small World again, many years later and Max is the same age as I was that trip, down to the month!

Sean absolutely LOVED Small World too! Big eyes the whole time.

Jared and Jessica

This isn't the best pic but we always eat lunch here when we go. It is a great little spot, always shady and ducks waddle around. Does anyone else always eat at this spot? I'm surprised it's not more popular, we always get a seat!
This is on the Nemo Submarine ride, this pic makes me laugh b/c Max is about to say "funny fish!"

1 comment:

Tiff said...

We should meet up some time! :)