Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Easter

We had two Easter egg hunts this year. The first was our community egg hunt/pancake breakfast.
This is my basket that I picked out as a child. Maybe next year I'll take Max to pick out his own.
he caught on pretty quick!


The next Saturday we had our ward Easter egg hunt which was actually held at our community commons.
Max really got into all the crafts, I was surprised!


Enjoying his treats. I tried to teach him to open the eggs by himself. I would say, "open, krrr" and squeeze the eggs. Ever since then when he wants something open he'll say, "open, krr" and squeeze his hands.

friend Sarah Kate. We took a photo of them together last year at the egg hunt too. (Our sweet friend Violet was also in that picture, we miss you Violet!)

Easter morning. We took time to talk about Jesus being resurrected (love having the nursery manual in our home!) then Daddy and Max made an Easter picture for Grandma while I hid the Easter baskets. I made a trail of jelly beans up the stairs that led to them. The Easter Bunny used to leave trails of Jelly Beans from our beds to our baskets when I was little.

Jared's laughing b/c Max went right for the chocolate bunny.



Jared had meetings before church, this is really the only pic I got of Max in his Easter church clothes. We didn't even get a family one.
After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa White's. Aunt Meridith took this picture for me.
Grandma gave Max this awesome Cookie Monster play-dough set for Easter. He LOVES it. It's the first time he's really been into play-dough. If you come over, chances are he'll ask you to "play cookie?".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Max has to be one of the cutest kids on the planet! I love his blonde curls :) He looks like he was meant to live in California!