That Saturday we had the hospital tour in the morning. Jared's mom and sis baby sat Max and took him to to Irvine animal shelter, where they picked out two kittens! (not for Jared's birthday present, but for them to take home)
That night we went out on a date, we ate at Outback and then rode the Ferris Wheel at the Spectrum. Here we are at the top.
Jared did not want a big party. But I still wanted to involve lots of people somehow. So I got on to his email and facebook and gathered email addresses from a bunch of our family and his friends, some from his high school days. I asked them to write a memory or funny story about Jared. A lot of people wrote back! I put them all in a little book for him.
We still had a tiny little party though, we had his family and our friends and neighbors the Cluffs over for ice cream and cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Jared! It's going to be a great year!
1 comment:
love the pictures!! It will be a wonderful year!
Post a Comment