We had a blast. There was so much to do the whole week and lots of reasons to dress up! Max wore his wolf suit like last year. It fit him even better this year actually! The hood wasn't his favorite but he liked wearing the rest because of the tail. As soon as he realized he had a tail he said "kitty! kitty!" and "meow meow". He thought he was a kitty for the rest of the week but either way he was super cute.
On the 30th we decided to go down to San Clemente to Jared's parents Trunk or Treat. Ours started really late (for us) and I was afraid we wouldn't get much out of it because Max would be cranky and tired. Grandma and Grandpa's started earlier so we jumped in on the fun.
Grandpa took him car to car, it was sweet. They also had a big blow up slide that Max was totally fascinated by, I took him down it once. He would've rather done that all night than get candy I think!
The fam, Max is already enjoying some candy. I'm excited for next year already. I really want to do a whole family theme with our costumes! (to make up for my serious lack of costume this year)
On the 31st we just stayed home and passed out candy, well we tried to at least. I put two signs up telling Trick or Treaters to come up to our door, but we got a grand total of three! One was our little neighbor Cubby from downstairs, one was our other neighbor Sylvia who stopped by because I told her mom I really wanted to see her in costume (Little Bo Peep) and then our friend Ruby who was actually not even Trick or Treating but just on a walk with her parents.
2 comments:
He is so stinking cute! I love the pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun!
such cute pictures!!! Loved how he holds his tail...I can make you all kitty costumes next year...
Post a Comment