I bought these little buckets as props for a children's dance class I am teaching. Max found them one day, then found some chicken nuggets Jared had brought home in the fridge and began dividing them among the buckets.

a nice friend let us take these home from play group to borrow because Max loved them so much.

Over General Conference weekend I pulled this train out for Max. I was originally going to save it for Christmas but am glad I didn't because he played with it through most of Conference, allowing us to listen. He has played with it every day since!

Max's "Bob-boos" often come to lunch with him. Sometimes as soon as I tell him it's time for lunch he gathers up his Bob the Builder toys to come along. Then he sings the Bob the Builder song and does this dance where his arms go up and down alternating "Bob-boo, Bob-boo". too funny.

Dad the horsey

An afternoon at Corona del Mar. Great weather and hardly anyone else was around!

More "choo-choo" before bed time.

A Saturday walk to campus to stop by Daddy's office.



Max was playing in a pot I have on the front porch and his whole arms were filthy. I leaned him over the sink to wash them but he just climbed in. I just went with it, onesie, diaper and all . . .

Mom's shoes.

Friends Evelyn and Gordon. Max loves when Ev takes him down the slide with her. I think she's been taking him down since he was 7 months or so!

still have some cute pumpkin patch pics to post . . next time!
1 comment:
He is seriously SO adorable!!! Do you just kiss those little cheeks all day? Because I would. Jonathan likes to grab toys when I tell him it's time to do something, too. There is this certain helicopter pad from his train set that he has to find every time we leave the house. Silly kid :)
Post a Comment