Friday, October 30, 2009

I'll Eat You Up I Love You So!

Just got back from the ward Trunk or Treat and was so excited Max actually kept his costume on that I had to post the pics!
Way back in September Jared had this awesome idea that Max should be "Max" from Where The Wild Things Are for Halloween! Luckily Max has a Grandmother who can make just about anything and sewed his adorable wolf-suit costume! Happy first Halloween to my sweet Wild Thing. (we still haven't seen the movie, I've heard it is just ok, i will see it eventually).





Max's friend Violet was a Violet and Max was Max!
Max's buddies Jilly and Evelyn!

17 comments:

Jean said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! Hooray indeed for super seamstress grandmas!!!

Lisa said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is just too dang CUTE! I love that he kept it on, and that is one high-quality costume! Very impressed!

Tiff said...

Ok - A) Cutest costume ever! and 2) How big is you baby boy?! and 3) that picture of him & that baby Violet is awesome. They are so over it.

Headle said...

Emily, I'm freaking out!! I love it!! That is seriously such an ADORABLE Halloween costume and SO CLEVER!!! Little Max is soooooo cuuuuute!!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Did I really just witness the cutest thing I have truly ever seen in my whole life, Yes I think I did. I saw the picture and started garbing Dugan's are. We both looked and gocked through all the pictures. He Really is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

pandorasbox said...

Oh my land...I LOOOVE him in his costume!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!! Emily you did fantastic with creating the claws and putting in the finishing touches!!! Love, G-MA!!!

Gaskin Girl said...

I LOVE the costume, especially the claws! And LOVE the fact that Max was 'Max!' How fun! And I don't think I've ever seen such a cute kid! Thanks for posting so many pics! Happy Halloween to Max!

hilary w said...

That is so cute! I love name-appropriate costumes (why we never made baby Jack a "Jack in the box"....I will always regret it!). Way to go, Grandma!

shaunie said...

I'm glad he decided to keep it on! Will he fit into it next year?

Jamie said...

SOOOOO Cute! What a clever idea! I love how he stayed in his costume the whole time...that's a sign of good things to come. He must be a very good little boy!

Vicky said...

That is so amazingly perfect! What a great costume! You must be one proud mama!

Sarah Roberts said...

Love It!!!!!!

Ms. White said...

very cute indeed! and em, i totally loved the movie. the costuming and music are amazing and it really makes you think. pulls on the heart strings of family relationships too. i think you will really enjoy it.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Ok, Max's costume takes the cake for the cutest and most original costume for kids I have seen! I LOVE it! What a talented seamstress that made that! Glad to see that you guys had a fun Halloween!

Stephanie said...

How cute! What a good looking Max!

Mr.Babies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HegstromPrattFamily said...

That costume is adorable--really the best.