We were looking forward to my sister Anne visiting us! She lives in Philadelphia, PA, all the way across the country! She came for Easter weekend. With her visiting that means that there are actually some pictures in this post of me with my kids! She takes those kinds of pictures for me! Sorry for all the !!!!'s I was just so excited to have her here!
We took her to the San Diego Zoo. Here is a cute shot of the boys looking for the Tasmanian Devil.
Flamingos
Giraffes
Here she is! Aunt Annie herself!
When I told Sean it was time to go see the next animal he said, "Wait mommy, just one more hug!"
beautiful Elephant! Dylan is squirming to see it, he loves elephants and can move his arm like a trunk and make the sound.
taking a break!
Polar Bear
Panda again, Sean's favorite.
munching that Bamboo!
Being the amazing Aunt she is, Anne paid for the boys to get their faces painted. They had never done this before, not even on the cheek or anything, it was their first time. This lady did a great job and was done so quickly! Max chose a Tiger and Sean chose Batman.
the excitement that went on after they saw themselves with their painted faces was beyond words! They were so thrilled and happy as can be! (We showed them by flipping the lense on our phones).
So happy!!
She's pretty strong too! Three kids in the double, that's how we do it at the Zoo!
Hippo
End of a fun day!
On Easter Eve Aunt Annie made us these bunny pancakes!
We also colored eggs.
Later we hit Balboa, this is my most favorite spot in the world. Beside the pier on the peninsula.
Easter morning we took the kids out to take pictures before church, Annie snapped this one and sent it to our siblings.
Later on Easter Sunday Max took Aunt Annie on a walk to our community garden.
For Easter dinner we went to Jared's parents house in San Juan Capistrano. We had to get a sisters pic!
swinging with dad
my baby
The boys with Grandpa and Grandma in their front yard. I loved how this turned out. I've printed and framed this for them.
The boys with THREE of their Aunties. Meridith, Jessica and Anne.
The last day of her visit Anne took the boys to the children's museum here in Irvine called "Pretend City". We have never gone in all our years here so I'm glad the boys got to finally see what it was all about.
We can't wait until your next visit Aunt Annie! XOXO

1 comment:
I can't believe I got my own blog post! It was so fun to visit you guys. I love you and reading this post just makes me miss you more. :)
Post a Comment