painting/coloring easter eggs with friends, this was a huge hit!
Max was invited to a birthday party at "Sky High" a trampoline place. It was a friend from preschool and the whole class was invited. It was fun to get to know some of the kids and families better. These are just a few kids that were there for the picture.
Conference Sunday we played at the park by Grandma and Grandpa White's house.
Also, right after Easter Dylan started walking! He was my latest walker at 16 months. He took his sweet time which was just fine with us!
The ward had a fun Easter egg hunt!
Sean LOVES Monsters University (the movie) and LOVES his Monsters U toys. He acts out scenes in the movie all the time and we all have to pretend to be Monsters U characters. We especially love the library scene (I am the octopus librarian) and the get away car scene which we act out every time we drive in our van (I am the monster mom driving the get away car). It's the cutest movie, highly recommend!
Max loves board games and his Grandma White has a TON! This is Jenga Max, which he likes because it has his name on it.
Max had "spring break" from preschool, that just meant two days off but we tried to make the whole week a little more fun. We had a picnic outside and read nursery rhymes while we ate . . .
. . .visited the Newport Beach Library (photo courtesy of Max) . . .
. . .went to the pool with friends. . .(Dylan is walking with our dear friend Shaunie) . . .
. . . and our last event of Spring Break was trying to feed the ducks rice cakes at Turtle Rock Park but I'm pretty sure the ducks didn't touch them and Sean ate a few bites himself.
In April my beautiful Bougainvillea plant was in full bloom. I watch it out my kitchen window, it makes me happy!
We celebrated Jared's birthday on April 28th! I love you so much honey :) He requested a Tres Leches cake which I made from scratch for the first time. I used the Pioneer Woman recipe. It was yummy! But even better the next day (you've got to let those sit awhile).
We loved Tucanos in Provo and Jared found a similar place in Irvine that we tried out for his birthday. It was just as good. . BUT no grilled pineapple, bummer!
Aunt Jess babysat for us during our date and took these before we left. Picasa makes these collages for me automatically, this one was kind of funny, you can catch Max's photo bomb! haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment