We were SO happy when Aunt Annie called and said she was coming to visit! She got to come down here for her job for a couple days, she only had a few obligations and then hung out with us! We went to Cafe Rio the first night, and then hit Balboa for sunset dinner at Ruby's on the Pier the next.
33 weeks I think, I'm now 36.
This month we sold my college car, the Honda Civic. If you knew me in college you probably remember it. It has been a great car, and commuted me to Salt Lake for two years in the ice and snow with no accident and no tickets! It's new owners are basically the coolest people we know, it's in good hands!
I don't even remember taking this! He can be cute and pose for pictures sometimes.
The boys love to play on our bed, what kids don't like mom and dad's bed?
Took the camera out while we walked to the playground one day to snap some photos of the pretty leaves in my neighborhood.
Our neighbors cute wagon that the kids love.
I just love his curls, can't bring myself to snip them.
Thanksgiving was at the White's, I made these little place card turkeys.
Grandpa and the Turkey.
the fam.
Sean just stayed on the stairs after the family picture saying, "cheese! cheese!"
Auntie Meridith
Max was especially excited for Thanksgiving because the Sunday before Grandpa told him they were going to go camping Thanksgiving night. I think a couple tears were shed during the week because Max was so excited to "go to camping" and was getting very anxious. He was so excited as we packed his backpack.
Just before hitting the campground, Sean is sad because he wanted to hold Max's had for the picture, but Max wanted to hold Grandpa's and Daddy's had because they were the ones who were "going to camping" with him.
we made this little "Thanksgiving Tree" with sticks we found outside and leaves I found here. Our leaves said we were thankful for; healthy kids, pirate toys, milk, soccer, apt. with no stairs, music, parents, cereal, wife, church, Max, naps, kids, racecars, husband who does the dishes :)
The day after Thanksgiving we walked over to Mason Park, a beautiful park that's just far away enough for a good walk. It has great playgrounds, ducks, geese, ponds and bridges.
Top of the slide . . .
. . .bottom of the slide.
Sean in his shades at our playground.
3 comments:
Sean looks so cool in his shades!
Love your pictures!!! Fabulous!!
I love this blog post, Emily! It was so much fun to spend time with you guys. Thank you again for letting me stay with you! I love you and miss you already! :) Your boys are so cute in all these pictures. :) Also, I'm super impressed by your turkey name holders for Thanksgiving. Love you!
Post a Comment