- he will sometimes just pose for pictures even if the camera isn't out, he'll just sit on a step or somewhere and start saying "cheese" "cheeeeeese".
- if he gets an owie, he'll say, "ow! ow!" then come to me smacking his lips asking for a kiss, so I kiss his fingers or his cheek and he's all better and ready to play again.
- he loves "ring around the rosie" at bedtime we'll say, "ok, time to sing a song" and he'll say, "ashes! ashes!" he's also very good at saying the , "down!" part.
- He has just started to say, "thank you, mommy!" when I give him something, I have a little video of it. He says and signs "please!" and then when I give him his snack, or toy or sippy or whatever, he says "Thank you mommy!" it is just to die for. It is so great to hear your kids say thank you! You know those middle of the night feedings during the first year when they look up and smile at you and you know that is what they are trying to say. . . and then when they finally say it, it's just a great mommy moment.
- He loves his brother, he loves to push him on his steer-n-stroll trike, he wants Max included in everything. He will randomly hug him while playing and say, "huuug!". He gets sad when Max runs off with the big kids. This is why I think it will be good for him to have a younger brother so soon. I think he'll like not being the smallest all the time, and having someone who actually follows him around..
- He is good at hugs and kisses, he also adores his dad. If we come home from something in the afternoon he will open the door and say, "daddy? daddy?" I have to remind him that daddy is not here but will come home later. I love seeing them play and cuddle.
- We really don't watch Toy Story often but he knows all the characters and can say their names almost perfectly. Buzz is his favorite, then Jessie, Woody, "sye" is Bullseye and then "oink oink" for Ham.
- He still loves Disney Cars. Again, we really don't watch the movie that often but he loves his Holley Shiftwell and tells me that she is "purple". For awhile he called Lightning McQueen, "Mean" but now he says "Lighting". For Mater he calls him "Eeo" it's pretty funny, Max will call him "Eeo" too just to be silly, "Sean, here is your Eeo!".
- He sings the best "E-I-E-I-O" you've ever heard, loves farm animals and is pretty good at their noises.
- He is all boy. So active, has to get out of the house and run around at least twice every day. He hangs on the bar above the slide saying, "monkey! monkey!"
- He can do the shape ball puzzle. He can also tell me what things are "circles".
- He has long blonde hair that curls in the back, blue eyes, a round belly, 12 teeth, and a sweet smile. He has long fingers and toes.
- He loves fruit, cheese and yogurt. He will not drink milk! He was great at nursing but cows milk has been a struggle. He sleeps through the night well bedtime is 7pm, but is a bit of an early riser, usually up by 6am on the dot, 6:25ish is sleeping in. Afternoon nap everyday.
- He knows what the temple is and along with that I can't believe how much he has picked up so quick about Christmas and the Nativity. We have a little Nativity in front of our temple and he overheard me say "temple" to his Aunt tonight and looked at me and started naming all the nativity, "baa baa!, moo!, baby! donkey!". He also heard me say "Joseph" talking about a neighbor and started doing the same thing. I tried to explain to him that the Christmas tree and ornaments are "special" and now he points and says, "peh-shell".
I love you Sean. You are still the baby in the family for a short while longer. I love all your baby-ness that is left but love seeing the independence growing and watching you learn. I love being your mom, I love feeding you and dressing you and bathing you. You are such a sweet piece of sunshine in my life! You are still so little but are going to be a great big brother.
.jpg)

1 comment:
What a wonderful post!!! Love those baby blues too and personality! He is gonna be a lady killer like his daddy!
Post a Comment