I am so happy to say that Sean is walking. From about 11-13 months he would only take one or two steps here and there, then at 14 months he started talking off a little bit. That's when I took this video.
Unfortunately about a week later he slid off the bed a little faster than he usually does and hurt his leg :( I even had to take him to the ER for an X-ray. double :( :(. He wouldn't walk or even stand. The doctor at the hospital and his pediatrician could not figure it out. . . .they said babies RARELY break their legs, and sprains are all but IMPOSSIBLE. The X-ray looked good. So for a while they thought maybe an infection or a virus was causing inflammation. They kind of settled on a sprain and two weeks after his initial "fall" he still wasn't walking again so they wanted me to take him to an orthopedist. The day the referral went through Sean finally started taking steps again and we never ended up taking him in. It's taken three weeks but I'd say he is finally walking like he was when this video was taken!
(you can tell big bro is a little jealous of the attention his baby brother is receiving)
3 comments:
yeah!!!!
Yay for Sean! That's so fun. :)
Hooray for the walking! But BOO for the horrible drama of the hurt leg!! I'm glad he's okay!
Post a Comment