Monday, September 3, 2012

quick Utah trip in August

We made a very quick visit to Utah in August and got to meet my new niece, Caroline!  




We were happy to be able to spend time with my Grandma Savage who was out of town when we were visiting in July.  This is common for Grandma, she is a world traveler!

Uncle Joe letting Max touch their newest bunny.

My nephews, meeting their newest cousin for the first time.

Julia was sweet to share her harp with my boys.  They were so curious about it.


Playing foosball at Grandma Wright's.

Wrestling on the tramp



More fun in the backyard waterfall



My mom was busy with church stuff one night so my dad cooked burgers for us outside.



Max was begging anyone to play the ball game with him, of course Grandma was happy to!


This little marble ramp was made by my dad many years ago.  My mom said they didn't have a lot for Christmas but my dad made this for my four older siblings (before I was around) and they played with it for hours.  I also enjoyed it as a kid.

We stayed two nights at my brother Joel's house.  Cute Scarlett loved entertaining my kids.



Joel and his kids took us to their neighborhood pond.  I took Max out on their Kayak, we did pretty good.

the crew

We got to go to Lagoon as well, look for that in the next post!

3 comments:

pandorasbox said...

great photos!!!

Anne Wright said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah! I live looking at your blog to get updated on our family. :) Great photography too, Emily!

Hope said...

These pictures are FANTASTIC! I love your photography! Also, in the one of you holding your niece, you look gorgeous.