Well, we just moved up the sidewalk, we didn't even have to load our stuff in a car or truck but it still was a big job! We knew about this move since January and knew where we'd be since May, it was a long time coming and although we'd miss some things about our old place, we were ready.
We decided not to take our old couches along with us to our new place and we got a new sectional. The neighborhood kids had fun with the big box!
This was the morning before we moved all the big stuff, Grandma and Grandpa came to take the boys for the day (thank you!) and I snapped some last photos of us in our old place, good-bye to these couches!
We are now settling into our new place, it has been almost two weeks. We LOVE a lot of things about our new home. One thing is a bigger front porch, here is Max blowing bubbles.
We also love the little picnic area just down our steps in front.
Sean has been walking like crazy ever since we moved. If I try to carry him to the car he says "gawk gawk!" (aka walk walk). Luckily his brother will hold his had to keep him in the right direction.
Grandma Wright came to visit to distract the boys while I unpacked.
Jared installed some new knobs in the kitchen.
We broke out the baby pool on Saturday when it was 100 plus degrees! I know most are experiencing Fall weather, not here yet!
5 comments:
Em way to go. Dugan and I lived in three different apartments in the same complex. Moving down the sidewalk is a lot of work. I am very impressed. Congrats on your new couch. New furniture is always fun but sometimes it is hard to say bye to the old stuff even if it's time. Your new porch looks like a great place to play. Hope you enjoy your new place.
I almost forgot I can't believe you did it all while being pregnant. Super Em
Very cute photos...glad we could help with the move! Love, P
I'm glad you like your new place! It's fun to see Sean walking. I can't believe it was 100 degrees out there! It was 30 in Michigan one morning last week. Love you Emily!
I'm glad you like your new place! It's fun to see Sean walking. I can't believe it was 100 degrees out there! It was 30 in Michigan one morning last week. Love you Emily!
Post a Comment