Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sean's Family Party

The day after Sean's little friend party was his real birthday.  It was a Sunday.  I snapped a picture when he first woke up.


Then I took a couple more before church


After church the kids both napped.  Sean was born just before 4pm, this year on his birthday at that time, I was making Lasagna, and he was just up from his nap!  Here is his little Sailboat cake.


Some party guests.  Aunt Meri, our friend Aubrey, and Aunt Jessica.

Ready to eat.

Sean with his mom and dad.

 All the guests.

Opening presents, Max was a good helper :)  Sean wasn't really into tearing the paper.

We gave him a piece of cake.  He really doesn't like when I give him big pieces of things.  He was about to drop it on the floor when I grabbed it and held it for him.  After a couple bites, he was done.



He much preferred Grandma's Ice Cream!

It was a great party hanging out with family and celebrating Sean.  After cake the kids enjoyed playing with Sean's new toys for awhile.  Max certainly enjoyed the Bubble Machine that he gave to Sean.

3 comments:

Hope said...

So cute and sweet curly hair! Happy birthday, little man!

pandorasbox said...

Very cute pictures and blog!

Anne Wright said...

Looks like fun! That cake is really impressive, Emily. Jared is right, I really need to learn more from you about cooking/baking. :)