We had a fun little friends party with water tables, little pools, snacks and cupcakes. We went with the Nautical theme (found lots of ideas through Pinterest, you can look at my board if you follow me). Sean is my June baby and sail boats are kind of his thing. This was the Saturday before his actual birthday.
I'm lacking in photos of the guests, if you were there and took any photos of your kids, will you send them to me? Thanks for celebrating with us!

5 comments:
Those cupcakes are soo cute. Great job Emily. His party looks adorable.
You always do such a cute job! Happy Birthday Sean!!
Ooops...I guess I didn't get the memo to take more pictures of the guests...I was just mesmerized by his baby blues! I may have some on my phone..I know I have a video on facebook you can upload if you like!
LOVE the cute cupcakes. And your family picture is really good.
Very cute. :) You're a great mom, Emily!
Post a Comment