Thursday, May 24, 2012

I know her!

It's always fun to see people you know on TV!  I'm sure some of you Utah peeps know her too.  This will make you cry!  We went to the same high school, and in college I took master classes from her at her studio in Orem, UT.  Her classes were the kind where you didn't want it to end, even though you were sweaty and so tired, because you were having so much fun, and learning so much.  She is so very talented, I hope she does well!

7 comments:

pandorasbox said...

That was precious!!! yes...it was a tear jerker...reminded me of when I went to watch Jessica's dances when she was little. Wishing Bree much success as a performer, wife and mother of two sweet little spirits.

The Siodla's said...

That is awesome! She was my favorite of the night -- and her little girl was too cute! I hope she does well on the show!

Esther said...

That is so precious! How cute!

Tiff said...

See? Now I HAVE to audition for the Voice!

Anonymous said...

I saw her last night on the show! Made me cry! She seems so great, and her kids are adorable :) Didn't know she was a T-Bird tho? Crazy! Hope she does well on the show! So fun that you know her!

-Josie

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

So cool. It gives me chills. Moms can live their dreams too. What a beautiful message.

M said...

I don't even know her and I'm bawling my eyes out. I love things like this, when moms show their kids that dreams for MOM are important too!

And what a good example of having confidence in something you're good at. Her little girl's willingness to share and dance is a huge statement of what kind of confidence this mom is instilling in them