Jared's birthday was April 28th. We had the family over for a little Birthday Brunch. Since the play offs were starting, we had a "Basketball Birthday" has Max called it.
We served Huevos Rancheros, as Jared requested. I had never made them before but they were yummy!
Basketball cupcakes, yellow cake with purple frosting, can you tell who we cheer for around here?
The cute guests!
thanks Grandma for snapping this family photo, not bad!
That night our nice friends, the Buhanan's baby sat for us and Jared and I went out to Lucille's for dinner - delicious!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared! We cheer for the Lakers too! (Unless they are playing the Jazz then we have different votes haha) I'm glad you had a nice day!
Honestly, you're kids are so stinking cute I can't hardly stand it. I love Maxwell's eyes.
The huevos rancheros were divinos.
I love the cupcakes Emily! I wish I could have been there. :)
Post a Comment