We got serious about potty training at the end of March, the hardest part of it all was having to hold Sean back from climbing up on the potty with Max, haha! After this sticker chart was over flowing I tried to take it off the door but Max wouldn't have it, we now have two others up as well. He's got it pretty much down, but a sticker will still motivate him when I need him to hurry and use the potty before we go somewhere. A couple weeks ago we had a great moment when he was playing with a friend on the porch and I heard him say, "I'll be right back!", he used the potty by himself, and came back to play. Love you Max, you sure are big!
4 comments:
Isn't that the best, when all of a sudden you realize that they are potty trained! :) Yay Max!!
Sooo cute! I sure do love those cute little boys. :)
just like his dad...when he made up his mind it was done!
I just love this picture. It's so great.
Post a Comment