Monday, May 21, 2012

a night AWAY! in L.A.

Jared and I were able to leave the kids (thanks Aunt Jessica!) and go see Eve 6 in L.A.  Their music takes us back to when we were dating and engaged and making all those road trips between Utah and California.  They broke up shortly after we got married but are back together again with a new album.  We couldn't pass up $20 tickets to see them!

I didn't get great photos, but took a few videos:

One of their most popular


This is definitely one of "our" songs


A new one that we like



Live music is such a blast.  The lead singer's name is Max, one of the reasons I liked the name Max.  But our Max is NOT named after this guy :).

4 comments:

pandorasbox said...

looks like you had a blast!!I love going to concerts too!

Hope said...

FUN!!!! Glad you went on a nice date.

Esther said...

I'm glad that you guys got to go out! Those songs bring back memories!

Anne Wright said...

Looks like fun! :)