Monday, March 5, 2012

Family Photos at Balboa Island - Nov. 2011

Jared's sister Jessica shot some family photos for us last November at Balboa Island, we didn't even know where we were going to go when we got in the car, it was cloudy and had just rained the night before, we ended up at Balboa!  You can't go wrong there in my humble opinion!  (Ok, time flies, I can't believe it's March!  This seems like not that long ago, but Sean is so little and so bald!) I had fun editing the photos.  Hope you like 'em!

This was our Christmas card, I only got out about half the Christmas Cards that I addressed, I'm so sorry if one didn't get to you!  Still love you though, next year will be better! 


















Our pretty photographer!

2 comments:

pandorasbox said...

all of my favorite people!!! Great Photos!!!

Natasha said...

What a cute family! Oh and by the way, I love your hair, Emily! It's always so pretty!