January was a good month but unfortunately both boys got sick during the last half. Fevers, ear infections, RSV and trips to the Dr. and Pharmacy kept us busy. But both boys had happy spirits through it all, we pulled through.
Here are some favorite snaps from the month:
Max and his "people".
They have started to play and make each other laugh more and more. . .
Sean sure loves to feed himself. He could do it so quickly, I feel like Max didn't have these fine motor skills until a little later. Sean would much rather eat something if he can put it in his own mouth.
Just playing at home.
Sean started sitting up really well on New Years Eve, I started to be able to walk away from him while he was sitting and he would play with the toys he could reach. Love that stage.
Out in the neighborhood exploring one morning.
The boys wore matching shirts to church for the first time (thanks Patti!). I tried and tried to get a photo of them together before we left. . .
This is the best I got.
This was New Years Day, Uncle Jonathan was here visiting!
I'm liking this matching shirt thing. . .
Max and his friend Gordon, Gordon is so good at pedaling, and Max is so good at holding on!
1 comment:
Those are some cute looking boys!
Post a Comment