These are SO GREAT. Seriously. They're dreamy! The beach! The pier! The ocean! Feet in the sand! You guys are one beautiful family and these pictures are awesome. It almost makes me want to take the plunge and have a baby now - just so I can have cute family pictures taken of us as soon as possible. Haha.
These are such great pictures!!! You are totally inspiring me to get some family pictures done. Although I think I'll wait until our family is 4 instead of 3--I'd feel kinda bad if our next one was left out. And if I was huge. Don't want to immortalize that. :)
Awww!!! SO GOOD!!! (I love the one of you guys trying to eat Max's treat. He's like, "Um, yeah, this was sort of supposed to be mine, but okay...") Haha!
10 comments:
These are SO GREAT. Seriously. They're dreamy! The beach! The pier! The ocean! Feet in the sand! You guys are one beautiful family and these pictures are awesome. It almost makes me want to take the plunge and have a baby now - just so I can have cute family pictures taken of us as soon as possible. Haha.
I want to move to CA right now! Beautiful! Both the photos and the family in them:)
These really are amazing. Are you guys a family of models?! What great pictures.
These are such great pictures!!! You are totally inspiring me to get some family pictures done. Although I think I'll wait until our family is 4 instead of 3--I'd feel kinda bad if our next one was left out. And if I was huge. Don't want to immortalize that. :)
Awww!!! SO GOOD!!! (I love the one of you guys trying to eat Max's treat. He's like, "Um, yeah, this was sort of supposed to be mine, but okay...") Haha!
Adorable!
Your family photos are so cute. It's fun to see how things are going for you. =)
Those are beautiful!
Love the pictures! You guys look great!
Those are stinking adorable!
Post a Comment