We celebrated my birthday last month! Jared and I got to go out to Outback that night, then the next day we took the kids the Balboa Peninsula, one of my very favorite places. We went last year for my birthday too and I used to take Max a lot before Sean came a long, we need to go more, who wants to come??
Some birthday flowers!
Crossing the bridge from the mainland to Balboa Island
If you've ever been there then I'm sure you recognize these shots. . .
We had to wait awhile for the Ferry, I was surprised there was a line, we tried to keep the kids happy.
Poor Sean had about had it.
On the Ferry, waving at another one passing us by.
We heart the beach
Sean does NOT put things in his mouth like Max did. No sand in the mouth for this baby!
We couldn't leave without a few minutes at the playground.
I had a great birthday! I was especially excited to receive a new-to-me camera, the reason there are so many photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment