We hit the beach last month with Jared and co.
When we arrived it was foggy, cold and covered in sea gulls
Here's the crew, trying not to think about how that water is going to be ffffreezing
after watching everyone paddle out, we lasted about 10 minutes. . .
Then went back to the car to stay warm!
When we started seeing a few strands of sunlight through the clouds, we ventured back and snapped some pics. . .I love how you can see Jared and his friend Lewis having a conversation.
Lots of waiting, not a lot of waves.
Well, it was not the most successful surf trip, but we all just enjoyed each others company anyway and ended the trip with breakfast burritos at A's - YUM
2 comments:
I didn't know Jared was a surfer!
Looks chilly out there though...
you take your car, I'll take my board...
Post a Comment