We've come so far this year. So many memories in 2011. So many great photos. Looking through them I have to remind myself to enjoy every moment and every stage in life. Here are some favorites.
January - celebrating my birthday at Balboa, 20 something weeks pregnant
February - our little cherub
March - our little buddy we were babysitting a couple times a week, on St. Patrick's Day
April - 30 something weeks pregnant, teaching dance.
May - sharing and ice cream cone at Ikea, you can see Max's hair was getting a little out of control. He got his first real cut this month.
June - Our perfect Sean Jared White was born.
July - getting a handle on taking care of my two babies. I asked Jared to snap some of me and the baby before church, Max joined in for some snuggles. . . .I didn't even end up making it to church that day. . .this just sums up our summer.
August - Sean's beautiful blessing day, you are so loved by so many baby Sean.
September - the beginning of yet another school year, good thing we have these amazing buddies to help us pull through the tough days and help us remember that we will look back on these years and miss them.
October - loved my little Peter Pan, our first time doing a family theme.
November - Sean's first time in the swing at Mason Park.
December - they are not all uploaded yet, most of Christmas is still on the camera but I'll end with this photo I took of our temple at sunset a week before Christmas.
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing the things that happen in just 1 year! It's crazy! Oh, by the way I love Max's hair! It's so cute!
So cute! It has been a long time since I checked your blog. Happy baby number two. What adorable kids you have :)
Emily! I love your summary of your year. :) What a year it has been. I'm glad I got to spend some of it with you guys. OXOX
so cute! I loved seeing your year in pictures! The last one of the sunset by the temple is LOVELY!
Post a Comment