Friday, December 30, 2011

Disneyland by myself . . with two kids.

I knew if we were going to get full use of these annual passes I would need to be brave and attempt it with just me and the kids.  I rarely even attempt the grocery store with both boys, but you know what?  Disneyland is easier, especially when it's not packed with people like in the summer.  I haven't been great about coordinating with other friends who have passes. . it seems to be always be a last minute thing but if you have a pass and want to meet LMK!  I just go for a few hours. . maybe four hours tops, five is really pushing it and we always pack lunch.

I've gone twice by myself now and both have been a SUCCESS.  But it does seem that I need all my arms and hands at all times and rarely get a good photo, but here are a few and a video.  



I was intending to hold on to both kids for dear life on the tea cups but Max sat across from me and figured out the wheel pretty quick, listen to my voice on this video. . .I'm such a mom, lol.

Looks like Mr. Green shirt is posing for me.

we did meet our friends Brooke and Caleb for one ride before we left for the day. . .the Jungle Cruise.

Humongous Christmas Tree on Main Street.

D.L. Railroad


Small World decorated for Christmas. . .so cute!



more tea cups

We own Tarzan the movie and Max loves it, so he gets a kick out of Tarzan's tree house.  At the end you can bang pots and pans like the gorillas do in the movie.  He could've stayed here for thirty minutes!

4 comments:

Anne Wright said...

Cute Emily! I'm proud of you for being brave enough to go to Disneyland with 2 kids! The tea cup video is cute and I especially like the picture of Max wearing sunglasses. I wish I could have come too! :)

Jared Blanco said...

Way to go Emily! You are the best mommy EVER!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope said...

That IS brave! I'm glad both times were a success! What a great mommy you are. :) I went many times with the kiddos by myself, and was always COMPLETELY exhausted when I got home!