Monday, June 6, 2011
This 2 year old boy of mine. . .
No baby announcement yet. But I just wanted to post for the record that Max said the family prayer for the first time this past week, it was so sweet. We have the infant car seat in the car and he tells me "baby chair" and then tells me "baby hug, baby kiss". We've also been asking him to say "I love you daddy" and "i love you mommy" before bed. Today at naptime I said, "I love you Max" and he said "I love you mommy" without me even asking him to. Oh my heart!
These are from the pictures we did in April.
1 comment:
pandorasbox
said...
aaaawwww....so sweet!!!
June 6, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aaaawwww....so sweet!!!
Post a Comment