No news is. . .no news. Today is my due date. I went to the Dr. this morning. I didn't see my usual midwife because she is out of town this week. The one I saw was nice though. I'm the same stats as I was last Wednesday. I really really don't want to be induced. She said that's just fine but they'll schedule it just in case. So that is set for a week from today, June 10th.
I'm thinking I'll go into labor on the 6th and he'll be born the 6th or 7th. That would put him 3 or 4 days over. Max was 2 days over. Would love to hear your guess.
a couple pics -
Max with the missionaries when they were over for dinner a couple weeks ago.
6 comments:
We are having the exact same experience! I have been having contractions for almost 2 solid weeks and nothing's happened, today is also my due date and they said they would induce me next Friday at the latest. I wish so much we still lived close but I'm glad to hear things are going well and good luck getting your boy to come out!
I'm sure thinking of you! It's SO HARD to go overdue! I hope you can go into labor on your own. Keep us updated!
I know what you're going through. Carter was 3 days overdue. My due date was on Monday and he was born Thursday evening. It is quite disappointing when your due date comes and goes but know that it is soon! Good luck with everything!
Come on over and dance with me, we can do MJ Experience (you have the moves especially with Thriller) this will most definitely get things moving! :-) Hugs!! P
You look super cute. Hang in there! I'm so excited for you.
Oh, man! I hope he decides to come soon! Hang in there!
Post a Comment