Congratulations! He is such a handsome boy! Love the name. Emily looks great. You'll love having two boys!
Congratulations!!! He is perfect! You are beautiful! Your family is wonderful! I feel like I've been waiting to see Sean forever. So exciting.
YAY for the White's!! He is so beautiful! I think "smitten" is the perfect word!! Hope all is well!
He is so handsome!!! And you look fabulous, Emily!! Congratulations - I love his name, too!
Hurray! You have such a cute family. The boys are adorable! They look so much a like I think! And they will love having each other! Congratulations!
What a cutie! I love his chin. Congratulations White family!
so precious! He looks so much like his Daddy and has a head of dark hair that you could even put gel in!!
Congrats!! He is SO precious! So happy for you!
Congratulations, Emily! What a darling little family you have. And I am shocked at how much Sean and Max look alike. Adorable boys! And you look amazing too, by the way!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sean is so precious! What a beautiful family that is!! (Hey, I went exactly 7 days over, too! Yay for us. Haha!)
congratulations you guys! He's adorable! Hope you are resting lots and enjoying this special time!
I love his name and he is so handsome, can't wait to meet him!
Love the name! And you all look like you've always been meant to be together - his older brother sure looks invested in him. Darling! :-)
Aww..congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations! So exciting to have a new tiny one.
Congratulations!!
Yeah and congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. You look great! Hope you get some much needed rest.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congratulations! He is such a handsome boy! Love the name. Emily looks great. You'll love having two boys!
Congratulations!!! He is perfect! You are beautiful! Your family is wonderful! I feel like I've been waiting to see Sean forever. So exciting.
YAY for the White's!! He is so beautiful! I think "smitten" is the perfect word!! Hope all is well!
He is so handsome!!! And you look fabulous, Emily!! Congratulations - I love his name, too!
Hurray! You have such a cute family. The boys are adorable! They look so much a like I think! And they will love having each other! Congratulations!
What a cutie! I love his chin. Congratulations White family!
so precious! He looks so much like his Daddy and has a head of dark hair that you could even put gel in!!
Congrats!! He is SO precious! So happy for you!
Congratulations, Emily! What a darling little family you have. And I am shocked at how much Sean and Max look alike. Adorable boys! And you look amazing too, by the way!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sean is so precious! What a beautiful family that is!! (Hey, I went exactly 7 days over, too! Yay for us. Haha!)
congratulations you guys! He's adorable! Hope you are resting lots and enjoying this special time!
I love his name and he is so handsome, can't wait to meet him!
Love the name! And you all look like you've always been meant to be together - his older brother sure looks invested in him. Darling! :-)
Aww..congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations! So exciting to have a new tiny one.
Congratulations!!
Yeah and congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. You look great! Hope you get some much needed rest.
Post a Comment