Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting Crafty & the Haircut

First, I changed the look of the blog last night and want to say THANK YOU to our friend Kim who took our family photos last month. She's taken photos three times for us and now she is moving away. We will miss her and will always cherish the photos she has done! Her website isTickled Pink Studios

Below are some onesies I made for the new baby. They were really fun to make. I just followedthis tutorial on My Sparkle. The tedious part was the stitching, the anchor took 2 hours! But the stitching makes it cute. The ice cream cone and tree are gifts for little girls.
The haircut -


BEFORE - he watched Blue's Clues on Netflix during the whole thing . . .
AFTER - not styled or anything and I've taken a little more from the top since then.

P.S. if anyone can help me not have my text underlined at random times I'd love some tips. Blogger seems to have changed recently. I also can't find where to change my text and font colors anymore??

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your new header picture! I don't know about the underlining, but you can change your font/color in the settings: Design-->Template Designer-->Advanced-->Page Text. I don't know about how to change it within an individual post, but I never do that anyways :)