Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update


UNO - I went to the Doctor. I'm 38 weeks 5 days and am 3cm dialted and 70% effaced. Last week I was barely 1cm. My midwife said she thinks I'll come before my due date of June 3rd. I left feeling like this was going to happen soon, but now a few hours later, IDK, I still think I'll make it through May.

DOS- Really I can't believe Scotty just won American Idol. But let's be honest, I'm NEVER right at predicting that show! I've never actually voted so I probably shouldn't say anything but although he seems like a sweet, cute kid I just don't think he's good performer. I mean even Taylor Hicks, who is probably the least successful Idol, was a great performer. My favorites were Hayley, Casey and Jacob this season.

TRES- We cut Max's hair today. I saved a few ringlets. His first real haircut. I snipped a few strands last summer when he got some Gorilla glue in his hair. It was hard, but it was time, I didn't cry. My baby is turning into a big boy, and now almost a big brother!

Sorry no pics of the hair cut yet but here are some random ones from the beginning of May.


Showing off his band-aid. We haven't really had to used them yet but he's skinned his knee a couple times lately. The first time he didn't notice, the second time he said "messy!" but laughed, the third time he said "ouch ouch, hurt!"

Another happy beach day at Corona del Mar

Chasing the ducks at Turtle Rock Park "Etchoo Ducks!"

Ice Cream at Ikea

4 comments:

Tiff said...

UNO - That would be awesome if baby came early! That just doesn't seem to happen anymore, lol.

DOS - Don't even get me STARTED on the last month of AI. And Scotty, specifically?! Are you KIDDING?! I'm just glad SYTYCD is about to start to get the reality show bad taste out of my mouth....

TRES - I did cry when I cut Malia's curls. I'm a wuss.

Lisa said...

I didn't watch American Idol this season--just the audition parts--but I never liked that dude from the beginning! I'm just not into that kind of country singing. Blah.

Awwww, I'm sad to see Max's curls go, but they were getting pretty long, huh? I'm glad you kept a couple of curls :) I can't wait to see pictures!

And come onnnnnn baby!

Bedkes said...

That's so exciting, you are so close to meeting your baby boy! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see Max's new due!!

pandorasbox said...

June 1st would be an excellent day for a birthday. :-) It will happen before you know it...trust me... We can always make a Chili's run on your due date if you are late...but I really doubt it with all those signs...gravity will end up doing it's thing!

Patti