Thursday, April 28, 2011

Look who is 30!

Happy 30th to my amazing husband Jared. I LOVE you so much!
Baby Jared with his big sis Jessica

Here are a few things I love about him:

- He is a hard worker
- He makes me laugh every day
- He is so incredibly HOT. I could just look at that handsome face all day.
- He is a great dad, I love listening to him put Max to bed.
- He is very patient with me
- He is very confident
- He is my best friend
- He is perfect for me
- He takes his responsibilities seriously
- He loves to serve others (if he ever passes up an opportunity to serve someone it's probably because I wanted him to come home and be with me instead :S)

Here are a few facts about him:

- die hard Lakers fan!
- likes to watch the Food Network - especially "Chopped"
- he's recently been called to be the Young Men's president in our ward
- he rides his bike to school about every day
- he likes Mexican food, especially fresh salsa!
- he can skateboard and surf
- I am the only person who has cut his hair since we got married
- he'd really like a cat (someday)
- he's always reading about 5 different books at any given time
- he doesn't really feel like 30 is different than any other birthday!



5 comments:

pandorasbox said...

¡Trigésimo cumpleaños feliz mi hijo! ¡Usted será siempre mi niño pequeño incluso si usted es 6 pies 4 pulgadas de alto! Amor, mamá

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Jared!! You guys are such a sweet couple :)

Jean said...

Happy birthday to Jared!!! Welcome to the 30 Club! Woot woot!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to Jared! It's been awhile, had a bit to catch up on. Looks like your family is having fun together. Max is getting soooo big!

Jared Blanco said...

thanks everybody. being 30 is, well, no different than being 29.