Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Quilt!

This one is for the baby . . . although Max was up in the middle of the night last week asking for the Elephant Blanket! This one only took me about a week and a half, unlike Max's quilt which took a good month!

I absolutely love the back! When I picked it out I just loved the fabric and didn't think it would coordinate exactly. . . but when I got it all together it worked out better than I thought.


I'm learning to be a better, more patient sewer. Still not brave enough to do anything too complicated. Next project. . . to appliquéd some onesies!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Good job e-mail. I agree sewing takes a lot of patience.

Megan said...

I just wrote e-mail!! ha ha ha. Oh gosh I meant Emily. I swear sometimes I think my brain is missing.

shaunie said...

It looks good! I'm always excited to see others branch out and try sewing. It's can be such a rewarding hobby!

pandorasbox said...

good job!! Max has good taste!

Naomi said...

Hi Emily! It's Naomi. Love your blog. That's such a cute quilt! :)