Friday, May 6, 2011

Boy Names. . .

would love to hear your favorites!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, a little late for this, right? Ummm, Jonathan and Aaron. Haha! I seriously think boy names are so hard. You want it to be cute when they're little, but manly when they're older. So we literally have not thought of any other names that we could both agree on (or that we like individually) since we found those two. Good luck! You must be getting close!

Anonymous said...

I always named my barbie boys Carter and Parker. I extremely like Parker. Just thought I would share that with you

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

I agree with your friend Lisa... boy names always seem hard. I kind like Thomas or maybe Charles (after me)

Jean said...

We have had such a hard time picking a name this time!!! Why is the second one so much harder?

Rachel said...

Maybe you could use some of the other names you thought about for Max before you named him.

Brian is great...:)

I read a baby name book once that wrote down the general public's first impressions about names when they hear them. (For example, many people think of a grouch when they hear the name Oscar and people think of dolls when they hear Barbie...) I was amazed at how accurate many of them were. And it had stuff on tons of names. So think about what kind of person you want to create and give him a name to fill the role (look at meaning of the name).

have fun!

Jamie said...

I love the name Miles. Max and Miles would be so cute! Just a though :)