Just a couple ultrasound pics. We've had a few extra ultrasounds, (nothing to worry about, I promise) it's fun to get the extra pictures.
This is my favorite, he's looking right at you, laying on his side.
This next one is from Thursday. 33 weeks isn't the best for pictures but the tech said, "Wow, this baby has a lot of hair! Check this out!"
Can you see it? it's standing straight up, funny huh?
Max had a decent amount right when he was born, way more than I thought he'd have, then his head grew and his hair spread out and he was kind of a baldy for awhile. We can safely say now that Max has my hair (mine was the same at 2). I have a sneaky feeling this next guy will have straight black hair and blue eyes . . . we'll see!
Max had a decent amount right when he was born, way more than I thought he'd have, then his head grew and his hair spread out and he was kind of a baldy for awhile. We can safely say now that Max has my hair (mine was the same at 2). I have a sneaky feeling this next guy will have straight black hair and blue eyes . . . we'll see!I don't really have a recent belly pic on hand but here's a video from 2 weeks ago:

7 comments:
I have never seen hair on an ultrasound! That is so cool!! And you are adorable, milady. No fair. :)
Wow I never knew you could see hair on an ultrasound! That's saying a lot! I bet he will have a ton! How cute!
What a cute video!
He's definitely got the "Brinton" hair! Brinton's are notorious for that thick wiry head of hair.
SO EXCITING EMILY!
Those were some cool ultrasound pics. I am soo excited for you. I love reading your blog and seeing how live is going for you. When are you due? Where do you guys live these days?
Isn't that so fun that ultrasounds can pick up hair? They saw hair on Nora's too. He looks like he's got a lot of it, though! You are so close to the end!
Also, that is so cool that you've been able to teach dance classes there! What cute little girls!
Post a Comment