Having trouble rearranging photos, these are in backwards order but here are a few from March.
Bubbles on the porch with Daddy on a Sunday evening. . .


be be

cutie pie. Love those sweet curls.

Doesn't everyone eat lunch in the buff with Mater, Lightning, and Sally?

We always look forward to Daddy pulling up on his bike in the evening while we're at the playground. Sometimes Max gets to ride it the rest of the way home. . .

St. Patrick's Day dinner. Corned Beef Hash, Cabbage, a treasure hunt with Green Rice Krispie Treats for dessert!

Friends on St. Patrick's Day


Grandma visited on St. Patrick's Day as well.

Love when I catch him reading books. I would rather have all the books scattered everywhere and know my child was reading than have them all in their place because my child was watching TV!

We had a community emergency preparedness event. We scored free hot dogs, a sweet hat, a paper fire truck and some cool magnets. The real fire truck was supposed to be there, but left to respond to an emergency!
1 comment:
Max's curly hair is so cute! Has it ever been cut? I bet some people ask you if he's a girl. (I totally mean that in a nice way). People said that about Brian when his hair was long and curly and I just took it as a compliment that he was a cute baby! ;)
Post a Comment