The first week of March I finished up teaching a session of children's dance . . . aren't they adorable?
2.5 - 3 year olds

4-6 year olds

I was also asked to teach a little dance class to the Achievement Days girls from our ward. I couldn't believe how well they caught on to everything! We did it outside on their leaders patio, it was perfect. Max even came with me and was so good, he just watched the whole thing!

the babe likes to dance with me. . .


When I was teaching 5 classes every day, I was really just focused on getting to the next class when one class ended. Now since I'm only teaching every so often, after a class is over, I get such a high! It really just makes me so happy. Something about my students and seeing them grow and catch on and improve and become more aware of their bodies and what they're capable of!
I also love seeing Max again after a class. Jared always had him during my children's classes and they would come meet me at the end. I just loved seeing Max walk in the door and come over to me and tell me what he did with daddy. It's just sweet how I am his Mommy and he doesn't care what else is going on, he knows I'm going to focus on him and he knows I'm going to be excited about what he tells me.
6 comments:
precious!!
I love those pictures--what cute kids! That's cool that you can still fit in some teaching.
So cute! I still read your blog faithfully, even though I may not comment as much: Max is to die for! I can't wait for your new little one to come :)You are so dang cute, Emily.
I have a new blog, by the way. It is mallory-wilson.blogspot.com.
cute little dancers! I'm glad you are loving teaching it so much. And how cute are you? Dancing with your adorable belly?
Just so you know the comment that says it's from Bridget is really from me. I didn't realize I was signed in as Bridget (she used my computer recently!) Oops!
I love seeing pictures of your dance classes. That's so neat you do that and I'm sure you are a great teacher. We miss you guys! This summer we will have to get a big group together and go to the beach when we are down. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment