Not that any men regularly read my blog, you never know!
Where did you find your favorite nursing bra? I bought three at Motherhood Maternity last time but would like to look at some other places. Thanks!
third trimester starts this week! checklist:
purchase:
- tall 5 or 6 drawer dresser for the boys room
- Graco Quattro Tour Duo stroller, I think I like the Flint pattern
- maybe a few new onsies and things for the baby.
- either some changing pad covers or a new changing pad.
- go through clothes, organize them in dresser.
- finish some little projects here and there (another list)
- clean my house from top to bottom
- sew blanket for the new baby
- freeze some meals
- soak up every minute of my time with Max
9 comments:
I haven't done extensive searching for nursing bras, but the one I like the most of mine is from Motherhood Maternity. Good luck! I can't believe you'll have 2 soon!!
Emily, I'm so excited for you! When is your due date again?
Oh yeah and sorry, I don't know anything about nursing bras! :)
I have hated my Motherhood Nursing Bras. I tried a couple of others and didn't like them this time around. My friend recommended this one to me, and I didn't get it because of the price. But I think next time around I will - because I wish I had at least one really good one. She said:
I just looked up the bra online and here's the link http://www.anita.com/us-en/Products,Anita_maternity,Breastfeeding,Nursing_bras:5041_Nursing%20bra You have to find a retailer to buy it from, but I did a search of california and there were plenty. My only complaint is that the material is a little slippery, so it doesn't hold down the flap on my nursing garments perfectly. I have learned to deal with it pretty well though and I think it is a small sacrifice for the great support I feel in the bra.
I found some at target that worked great for Brennan. Our hospital has a "care shop" that I stopped by last week. They were having a huge sale on nursing bras. I picked up one there that was regularly $50. Perhaps your hospital has some for cheap?? Good luck.
I keep checking back regularly like a troll because I'm curious, too. When I was nursing I didn't care for my bras really (from Motherhood), but the others were either really expensive or not what I wanted. My sister got one she liked at Nordstrom's (the only dept. store at her mall that even carried them) but she's much larger than I am and all the support looked uncomfortable for someone who doesn't need it. That's the only suggestion I have. Oh, and I read great things online about Victoria Secret's nursing bras but they seem to have been discontinued a few years ago.
Great question! I've just gotten them at Motherhood Maternity, too, but I'm not a super huge fan of their bras.
Emily!!! I don't know how I've not read your blog in so, so long. I didn't know you're expecting and here you are in your third trimester. Shame on me. Okay, so a way late congratulations is in order. And I have some reading to catch up on. As for the nursing bras, this may seem strange -- but I never used them! I just made sure I had a good fitting, supportive bra and pulled it up along with everything else. The flaps and snaps and all that jazz seemed like too much hassle. So I don't know if you want to go that route since you've already done nursing bras once and probably feel familiar and comfortable with them -- but there's my two cents!!
Hey, I just linked over from Jean's blog and couldn't help sharing about the nursing bra that I love. It's this inexpensive one from Target: http://www.target.com/Gilligan-O%E2%80%99Malley-Nursing-Soft-Cup/dp/B001P7WJRO/ref=br_1_1?ie=UTF8&id=Gilligan%20O%E2%80%99Malley%20Nursing%20Soft%20Cup&node=1293366011&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=1&sr=1-1&qid=1300366913&rh=target_com_brand-bin%3AGilligan%20%26%20O%27Malley&searchBinNameList=lifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1
It has good shape, no wire, and a bit of padding. Just make sure you don't dry it; that makes it a tad lumpy.
For night time, I like Walmart's cheapie nursing bra--super comfortable!
Post a Comment