Saturday, March 5, 2011

Need some St. Patrick's Day Decor?

I did! But I don't really like buying decorations right now because I have to find a place to store them. I've been making my own out of paper, which is fun for me. But I came across this banner on the blog Sandy Toes and Popsicles. I had it printed and up in less than an hour! Really cute.

You probably know about this blog if you live in Orange County. It's awesome, she posts all the fun activities and events each week in the area (many are free!). This is how we found out the Irvine Park Railroad was only $2 a ride last weekend for their anniversary. We took Max for his birthday. Pics soon!

1 comment:

cfrehner said...

Em I am totally with you. I have been looking for maybe a table runner or something. I am with you on the not storing things though. I will let you know if I come across anything fun.