Monday, January 3, 2011

Make Your Best Guess!

Take the Poll! We find out Wednesday! I'm so excited, I've lost some sleep over the last few nights. Vote first then continue reading . . . .


Did you vote?







Ok, well I am thinking girl. Before I was pregnant I always pictured myself with another boy and having two little boys running around. But lately I've felt strongly it is a girl. I was right with Max so we'll see if I get 2 for 2. I want to be clear that I am totally fine either way!

6 comments:

Lilly said...

We found out last week we're having a boy, so I guess girl for you just to keep the universe in balance! :)

Lisa said...

I voted girl along with everyone else :) I guess I just voted girl because it seems like SOMEONE should have a girl, even if I don't :)

Jamie said...

So I guessed a boy, only because I want you to have a girl...and I've been wrong recently, so here's hoping I'm still wrong!

Unknown said...

I guessed girl before I saw your vote. I'm so excited for you to find out tomorrow!

pandorasbox said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for pink frilly dresses...but I'll take a cute little boy too!!

Kirsten Treff said...

Congratulations!! I'm terribly out of the loop. I tried to be social and go to playgroup today... and Annabelle was disappointed that Max wasn't there! We'll have to meet up soon :)
Hope you're feeling well :)