Just a few favorite photos from each month of 2010 . . .
JANUARY
New Years Day, Doheny

Tearing the fridge apart, and having a blast!
FEBRUARY
Max turned 1! Looking up at his Grandpa

Just snapped this real quick on the way to the car one day, love it.
MARCH
First Carousel Ride!

Newly walking and fascinated with the water, I dropped my camera and ruined the zoom right after this, worth it! (?)

wearing Daddy's old Lederhosen
MAY
Max started giving his friends hugs, whether they wanted them or not!

Kisses at San Clemente
JUNE
Corona del Mar

Water play group!
JULY
Visit to Utah, jumping on the tramp with Dad

At my Grandma's Cabin on the 4th.

Cousin Courtney came to visit

Cousin Julia came to visit, loved the waves!
AUGUST
Yosemite, a river that came straight from a melted snow - burr!

Kisses for Aunt Jess

Walking with mom at the OC Zoo
SEPTEMBER
Daddy dusted off the ol' skateboard

Max also enjoyed the skate park.
OCTOBER
Excited about the petting zoo but sometimes not so sure.

Trick or Treating at some local shops with Daddy
NOVEMBER
Hugs for Cousin Julia at my Grandma Wright's Funeral
DECEMBER
I don't have them all uploaded yet but here is one that I thought was sweet. Visiting the Nativity at the NB Temple.
3 comments:
What a great idea. Maybe I'll steal it from you and make a "best of 2010" photo list on my blog!
How cute! I can't believe home much the little ones have grown in just this year!
Awww, how sweet! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment