We're having a BOY!
It's perfect, two little boys. They will be sharing a room anyway and I feel more prepared because I have boy clothes already! Still need a few things though. I have a bunch of stuff to make flower headbands, guess I'll have to give them away to friends, or make some for myself! I couldn't be happier though. Not sure what his name will be but we'll figure it out! Very happy to be able to start planning. The ultrasound "boy" picture we got is the most vague picture I've ever seen, really it's not even worth posting.
and yes, I did feel like it was a girl, but I think that means there is a little girl waiting to come to me in the future . . .
Can little boys have kitchens? I'd really like to get one eventually, not now, I'd need to make some room for it, but eventually, and Max loves playing with them at other people's houses, it's so cute to see him "pretend". The Ikea one is pretty gender-neutral, right?
18 comments:
Congratulations!!! It will be a lot of fun to have 2 little boys. Max will love having a brother. I am so excited for you!
Caleb loves our kitchen! I think it is good practice for him being a husband and daddy someday! :)
Congrats again!
I heart boys too! I'm so excited for you to have TWO of them! I have a lot of fun with my two boys. And no, a play kitchen isn't weird. A kitchen was my boys' big gift from Santa last year. Congratulations! And have fun making some cute hair bows for yourself. :)
BOYS CAN ABSOLUTELY HAVE KITCHENS! Baby J is going to do dance classes as soon as he's old enough, also (he idolizes his big sis).
Congrats. This is LOVELY news. :-)
Hooray! 2 boys is so fun! And you need a new doctor's office, sheesh! They didn't give you water, wouldn't let Jared in--lame! But I'm so excited for you!
And how are your boys going to be professional chefs if they don't have a play kitchen? I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Jonathan loves them, too. We just don't have room at the moment :)
Congrats! It is funny because I know a ton of people having babies and it just seems like a boy year! Hope all goes well :)
Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations Emily!
Congratulations! I'm bummed I missed the voting...I would have voted girl. Having two boys will be so much fun. You are giving Max the greatest gift. I'm so happy for you guys!
Exciting!! I totally think boys can have kitchens. Matt was playing with one yesterday. I'm thinking of going to the park tomorrow. Probably something like the citrus park or the one with the train (in Tustin). If you want or are available it would be fun to see you. Hope you are doing well. (meggie dot armstrong at gmail dot com)
Awesome. You make cute baby boys, so keep 'em comin'! :) And I was wondering the same thing about kitchens...I bet my little guy would like one too someday, if I can convince Jesse that it isn't "girly".
His Grandpas have dishpan hands and know how to cook and BBQ so I say bring on the kitchen!!!
Em I can't believe I missed you while you were in Utah. Welcome to working retail at the Holidays. Well I am grateful for your blog and I couldn't be happier for you. What fun, another Handsome boy. Congratulations!
Get the kitchen. I so wish I could get my kids one. They could spend hours playing in it.
Congrats again on another boy!
So, I was right this time? Hmm, what's going on with me? Oh well! CONGRATS! I'm a boy mom (3 boys, 1 girl) and I gotta say that I love it! You will too!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're having another boy, too! Hooray for brothers!
Yay for brothers! They'll be the best of friends, I'm sure. And there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with boys in the kitchen. I actually prefer it. ;) Our play kitchen is actually the most popular spot for boys who come over to play with my kids.
Yeah a boy! After seeing how my boys play, I wouldn't have it any other way. (And we are in a better situation now to buy the fun things for a girl than we were with Garrett.) And go for the kitchen. I never would have thought it to be a girl's toy if Joseph didn't insist on it. OH well Benjamin got one for Christmas anyway and loves it.
Yeah!! My husband is the middle of three boys in his family, and they all are such great friends. Max and the new baby will be best buds for sure!!
That is very exciting! I love having two girls, and I'm hoping for two boys next.... :) you'll have to let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment