We finally got started on our Garden Plot. We've now planted Winter Squash, Zucchini, Basil and Cucumbers. . .hoping for the best!
Then we ate at Rain Forrest Cafe. We came once when Max was 3 months with our friends the Anderson's. He got a little scared back then when the lights go dark and you hear the thunder and all the animals make their noises. But he thought it was pretty amazing this time! Especially since we sat right by this humongous elephant - "eh-pant!". He just grabbed our hands and wanted to pull us away from the table to see all the other animals too. We took turns eating. Really, elephants have never quite been the same since then and he woke up the next morning talking about them.
We had a huge rainstorm for about a week straight in December. It was kind of fun! But crazy! Just buckets and buckets of rain. Anyway, our Sea World Fun Card was going to expire at the end of the year and I really wanted to make it one more time. We braved a break in the clouds one day and Max and I drove down to San Diego. We were so lucky and it was only just a little cold but no rain for those few hours! Here we are with some Polar Bears.
3 comments:
Max's curls just kill me! Way too cute!
Your little man is so cute! Totally off topic, but I just have to comment on your music. Usually, I don't like music on blogs, but I ALWAYS leave your blog open after reading so I can keep listening to your music. Very good taste in music :)
Hooray for all the December fun!! HAHAHAHA... that picture of sad-Max is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment