Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

I did another post about this when I was pregnant with Max. Back then they seemed to be about college. For the past several weeks now I've been having crazy dreams again. A lot about high school this time. But last night was just crazy, I'll sum it up in a nutshell:

It was my due date so I went to have the baby at some sort of birthing center. If you were due that day you would come and have your baby, you didn't really go into labor. You'd just go into this backroom and they had a table/bed thing and you'd have your baby. They took a couple pictures of Jared cutting the cord but none of me holding the baby or anything. Max was just waiting in a waiting room with some toys. It only took a few minutes, then they sent us home without checking on the baby or me. At home the baby could crawl already, almost walking! It had been two or three days and I'd only nursed him once or twice because he was crawling away and hiding from me. When he did nurse it was for about a minute. That's about it but it seemed so real in my dream! Glad that's not how it goes! He was a really cute baby though!

No comments: