Saturday, January 1, 2011

About our Christmas Cards

Happy 1-1-11! We spent New Years Eve driving straight from Provo to Orange County. We still had snow on our car in Primm, just past Vegas and people were asking us where we got it! haha. Made it back an hour before the ball dropped CA time! (and the snow was gone!)

Anyway, I'm sorry if you didn't receive our Christmas Card! I know of at least one that got lost in the mail and I didn't order enough but I still love you all! I think I received more this year than I ever have and I loved hanging them on my door! If you look at the last post you can click on a link where you can see it!

1 comment:

pandorasbox said...

Glad to hear that you made it back safe and sound! Too bad the snow didn't make it...we could have had a snow ball fight! See you tomorrow!