Friday, December 10, 2010

My Man

I just wanted to give him a little credit for how busy he is and how hard he works these days. Did you know he has three different jobs? Yes, he does. On Mondays and Wednesdays he actually does all three of his jobs in one day (teaching, teaching, tutoring) plus he has class he has to attend. This past week was finals week. On Tuesday he turned in a 15 page paper, gave a Spanish final, and took a German final. Yes, German, his 4th language. Still one more paper to go and more grading before the end of the quarter but we'll get there! (ha,ha, I know I don't do any of the writing or grading but we all know that when you're spouse is in school the whole family is along for the ride and the ups and downs!) Tonight he was asked to be a shepherd and kind of narrate the program at the ward Christmas party. Since it was running late and Max was cranky and tired I didn't even get to see it. I'm sad about that. Anyway, love you hun! Shout out to all the hard working husbands out there!

And thanks for the nice comments on my last post my nice friends! We're doing pretty good (haha, yes I say we again because when your wife is pregnant the hub is also along for the ride and the ups and downs!) The tell-all ultrasound is scheduled for next month. I'm trying to be patient.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, what a rock star! How much longer does he have in school? I tell ya, life after school ROCKS. I don't miss all of that juggling at all.