
I feel so blessed to be having another baby! Both Max and this baby have been miracles in their own ways. I still can't believe this is happening sometimes. I know God knows me and loves me. I strive daily to understand His will for me and for my family. I know my greatest joys and my greatest trials have been blessings from Heavenly Father.
I'm due June 3rd, 14 weeks along, this ultrasound was around 9 weeks. But I'm fine if the baby decides to come a week early or so, as long as it's healthy. I feel like this time I'm more focused on actually having the baby than on being pregnant. I hope that makes sense. I've been sicker than I was with Max but really I can't complain. Just about everything in this pregnancy so far has been different than last time so maybe that means girl? I don't know, I'm really just fine either way. They will be 2 years and 3 months apart. The books aren't kidding when they say you start showing earlier with your second pregnancy. At first I thought it must be twins because I couldn't believe how fast my belly was poking out. Last time I remember being sad I got past 20 weeks and still wasn't showing . . .not this time! The last couple days I wake up and feel like I look normal, then by the time I put my pajamas on at night I feel about 5 months along! Not complaining, it's just different!
And I actually know 4 other people who are due within a week of me! Including one of my best friends growing up, who has the SAME due date. Also my dear friend Lilly due the day before who is also having her second, our firsts were born in the same month too!
27 comments:
YAAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm due on May 13th! Hooray for babies!!!!
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you! And it's still a secret, but July 10 for me. I hope you're past the m/s now!
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Yay!! Congratulations! And yes, holy cow, I couldn't believe how much faster I started showing this time! Especially by the end of the day, like you said. Weird. Anyway, good luck with everything! That's so exciting!
Congratulations Emily! I am so excited for you! I love having a baby again. It's so fun!
Congrats! That's really exciting. Yay for summer babies.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so great! I'm sorry you've been feeling so yucky. You sound a lot like me--my boys are 2 years and 4 months apart, I was much sicker the second time, and I showed SO EARLY! I didn't expect that to be the hardest part about keeping it a secret!
YAY!!!!! Congratulations Emily!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!
Congrats! So excited for you guys! Olivia was born June 2nd. It's a great time to have a baby!
CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting!
And I love the photo in your header. SO cute.
Great great news! Congrats and I hope things are just rosy. :-)
Your thought on things being different meaning it may be a girl...it was that way with mine. Really tired but not sick with Bee, then really sick but not tired with J....you get the idea. I LOVE having my little "parejita." Can't wait to hear what you're in for. ;-)
hooray! congrats. I hope that the sickies go away soon. Being pregnant with the second is a whole new experience...no more 3 hour naps...well, unless your first is still taking fabulous naps. Good luck and keep us posted!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOO excited for you! You have such cute kiddos! :)
I'm so happy for you, your such a great mom!
Congrats Em!! That's so exciting! I agree...the more kids you have, the faster you show. And, sadly, the harder it is to get the weight off...at least for me!!
Congratulations, Emily! That is so exciting. I hope you get through the morning sickness soon!
Yay! Congratulations! Couldn't be happier for you! Hang in there with the morning sickness :/
Congrats!!!!
What exciting news! I hope you are feeling great. Having a second child (at least for me) was such a joy. I felt so much more relaxed and I really enjoyed the baby stage more. Getting up in the middle of the night to hold a crying baby didn't feel like a sacrifice anymore! I hope you enjoy it, too. I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Oh how exciting! Congratulations Em! Sounds like a girl to me! Cant wait to see pics. You always took the most beautiful prego pics!
Hurray! I am so excited for you and Max and Jared. I'm thinking of you!
Oh Emily! I am soooo excited for you! That is terrific! I hope that everything goes perfect. I can't wait to see your new little one!
hooray! congratulations!
Hoorah!! I am so excited for you guys!!
So WONDERFUL! Congratulations my dear.
That is wonderful! Pregnancy really is a miracle, isn't it?!
Post a Comment