It's been awhile since I did a post like this. So Max has my hair but I think there are some features that are definitely Jared. I wonder if our next will have straight black hair?
Jared Me Max It is getting really difficult to get a good picture of this kid these days. He'll look any where but the camera, if he does look at it, it is because he wants to grab it! I have so many of him during the past month that are just him looking side ways or running away! Oh well! Better than not having any I guess!
Oh my gosh, Ben and I can't believe how much those last few pictures look just like Max! I haven't seen a resemblance that close between a parent and child in a long time! I bet more of Jared's features come out as Max gets older.
Yeah, he looks a TON like you. There's a little Jared in there, but he's just a little male you.
And I feel your picture-taking woes :) Jonathan's finally getting better again, but for a long time, most of my pictures were gotten by sneaking, or were pictures of Jonathan trying to get the camera.
9 comments:
I think he looks just like you! What a cute little stud!
Wow! I never realized how much he looks like you. Very cute.
Oh my gosh, Ben and I can't believe how much those last few pictures look just like Max! I haven't seen a resemblance that close between a parent and child in a long time! I bet more of Jared's features come out as Max gets older.
Congratulations on expecting another little one! That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you!
Yeah, he looks a TON like you. There's a little Jared in there, but he's just a little male you.
And I feel your picture-taking woes :) Jonathan's finally getting better again, but for a long time, most of my pictures were gotten by sneaking, or were pictures of Jonathan trying to get the camera.
Is that my little sis in that picture with you?
How cute were you guys???!!! Well, you're still cute as grown ups!
He probably has Jared's impish smile and impulsive personality but I agree he really looks like his momma!
He really does look like a boy version of you, Emily! I love the blonde curls! Brian has some too and I just can't bring myself to cut them!
Post a Comment